The SEED Extended Learning Program (SELP) is a before and after-school program created to educate, enrich, and support the needs of children. The goal of our program is to offer an environment that fosters academic achievement as well social and cultural enrichment. This is done through our homework support, individual tutoring, enrichment activities, special programs, and visiting guests. We serve children in grades kindergarten through eight and aspire to create an environment that is both motivating and nurturing.
The goal of SELP is to provide a variety of quality educational and fun activities for your child in before care and after care. SELP provides enrichment activities that result in positive development outcomes in the following areas:
- Improved academic success
- Increased engagement in school and learning
- Maryland State Curriculum Support
To enroll, complete the application and follow the instructions using the following link:
- SELP Enrollment Form 2023-24
- SELP Financial Agreement 2023-24
- SELP Emergency Contacts and Authorized Pick-Ups Form – 2023-24
- SELP Health Form 2023-2
Additionally, complete these forms required by the Office of Child Care:
- Emergency Form
- Health Inventory
- Maryland Immunization Certification Form
The completed OCC forms may be submitted via this link:
Space is limited.